AGROPORT – this is one of the biggest events of the agrarian sector in Eastern Europe.
This year, the Forum is taking place in two formats, uniting Ukraine – East and West. Traditionally, the forum is the hallmark of the International Year of Pulses announced worldwide the World Food Organization (FAO).
In May this year AGROPORT West was successfully held in Lviv at the Danyla Galytskyy International Airport.
Autumn AGROPORT East Kharkiv in 2016 will take place in the existing format of conferences, exhibitions, and the demonstration equipment. The forum program will consist of the following areas:
- October 20 (Thursday) – Day of agribusiness
- October 21 (Friday) – Farmer’s Day
- October 22 (Saturday) – Field Day
Within the three days at the site of the Kharkiv airport will be more
20 specialized conferences, the subjects of which will cover the entire spectrum of the agricultural sector from an investment perspective to use the most modern technologies.
IV International agrarian forum AGROPORT East Kharkiv 2016 includes:
- The exhibition of equipment and technologies for farmers (over an area of 25 000 sq.m.)
- The demo shows with agricultural machinery
- Thematic seminars, conferences and training courses for farmers and landowners
- Research and practice conference “Smart agricultural machinery for effective crop farming”
- International culinary festival «AgroCookFest»
The topic of the International Year of Pulses all three days will develop the best chefs under the guidance of respected judges from 15 countries, who will present their work at the contest site of Agroport.
Please find records of past forums: